A sought after feature at this property is the eight-panel solar system to help reduce energy costs. A lovely space is the alfresco with custom built pergola, all-weather roofing, pull down awnings and treasured fernery.
The entire property is well maintained, ready for its new owner to just move in. Enjoy two living zones, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, super storage, walk-in robes and fitted robes. Retirees will appreciate the self-sufficient gardens, side gates and caravan bay. More features in the house are walk-in pantry, wall oven, spotless Bosch dishwasher, doggie door and ducted heating and cooling.
The property has rainwater storage, watering system, tool shed and a double auto garage with internal access. Elandra Drive has its very own pocket park as well as access to Epsom Village, primary school and public transport
* Main bedroom with ensuite & WIR
* Spacious open plan living
* Separate sitting room
* Ducted heating and evaporative cooling through out
* 2x Split systems & solar panels
* Side access to back yard
* Large double garage
* Auto doors and direct entry to house from garage
* Lovely undercover entertaining area and fernery
* Tucked away in a quiet street
* Suit retirees with room for a caravan
* This home is spotless - just move in and enjoy
* Located close to new shopping complex and railway station