This newly renovated home will not disappoint. All within a short stroll of the the main shops of Kangaroo Flat, railway station, schools, pool, gym, lake, reserve and more.
The modern rendered look facade and large street frontage on a corner block gives it fantastic street appeal.
There are three good sized bedrooms, all with great built in robes. Ducted heating and evaporative cooling throughout the home to ensure year round comfort.
Spacious open plan kitchen/living/dining with new floating floorboards and modern kitchen boasting stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage and bench space.
The bathroom and laundry have both been redone, the whole house has been freshly painted, new tiles to the hall and wet areas.
Spanning across the back of the house is a decked entertaining area which provides a great spot for a drink or BBQ with friends and family. There's also space for a fire pit looking out onto the landscaped and easy to maintain backyard. Backyard is fully enclosed with side access and a large garden shed out of sight.
There is a lengthy single remote-control garage as well as spot for cars in front and plenty of off and on street parking for all your friends and family.
All the hard work has been done, it's just waiting for you to come and enjoy!
Don't miss out, enquire today.
- 3 good sized bedrooms all with great BIR's
- Spacious and light filled open plan living
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops & stainless-steel appliances
- Newly renovated bathroom and laundry
- New flooring throughout & clever split-level design
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
- Undercover deck spanning rear of house
- Secure yard with large garden shed
- Single long garage with plenty of space for extras in front
- Large frontage and corner block with side access
- Within 500m to Kangaroo Flat shops, train station & St Monicas Primary
- Perfect first home or downsizer